Friday, October 20, 2006

放手

放手. 每个人只有一双手. 而当双手都已握住了东西时, 就不能在拿住任何其它的东西了.


A phase which I repeatedly tell others but did not do for myself. Well, at least I didn't realized it myself that I too was holding on to something.


It has been such a long time since I last let go of anything. Hatred. As much as I do not wish to admit, I realized that upon letting go.


It is like being relieved of something which is such burden to you, yet still holding on so dear to it, for such a long time.


At this instant, my heart seem so much relaxed now. I guess something just aren't meant to be. I just got to find the things that will make me a happier person, all over again. Like letting go, like now.

Lets start from the beginning. A fresh beginning.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounded much like this story on how long can you hold up a glass of water? If you hold it for 1 min, you feel that it is an easy task. If you hold it for 5 min, you start to feel the ache. If you hold the glass for a day or two, you will really feel the weight.

Holding on to something is just like holding the glass. Hope that you are feeling much better by now.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Lawrence said...

haha.. didn't heard about the glass of water story b4... interesting... yup... feeling better already of cos ... had that entry up cos let go of some hate and anger which i no longer hold...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home